I feel like my heart is stuck in bumper to bumper traffic, I'm under pressure 'cause I can't have you the way that I want; let's just go back to the way it was...

Blog de Carla Creado el 18 de Abril del 2012

15 de julio de 2012

► Excelente Letra :)




Gotta find a way, I can't wait another day, ain't nothin' gonna change if we stay 'round here.
Gotta do what it takes cause it's all in our hands, we all make mistakes
But it's never too late to start again, take another breath and say another prayer,
And fly away from here, anywhere, I don't care.
We'll just fly away from here, our hopes and dreams are out there somewhere.
Won't let time pass us by, we'll just fly...
If this life gets any harder now, it ain't no, never mind, you got me by your side
And anytime you want we can catch a train and find a better place,
Cause we won't let nothin' or no one keep gettin' us down.
Maybe you and I can pack our bags and hit the sky...
Do you see a bluer sky now? You can have a better life now.
Open your eyes cause no one here can ever stop us,
They can try but we won't let them, no way...