I feel like my heart is stuck in bumper to bumper traffic, I'm under pressure 'cause I can't have you the way that I want; let's just go back to the way it was...

Blog de Carla Creado el 18 de Abril del 2012

9 de septiembre de 2012

And I will try to Fix You...

When you try your best but you don't succeed,
When you get what you want but not what you need,
When you feel so tired but you can't sleep,
Stuck in reverse.
When the tears come streaming down your face,
When you lose something you can't replace,
When you love someone but it goes to waste,
Could it be worse?
High up above or down below,
When you're too in love to let it go,
but If you never try you'll never know
Just what your worth...
Tears stream down your face,
I promise you i will learn from my mistakes,
Tears stream down your face and I...

Lights will guide you home
and ignite your bones

And I will try to fix you.-