I feel like my heart is stuck in bumper to bumper traffic, I'm under pressure 'cause I can't have you the way that I want; let's just go back to the way it was...

Blog de Carla Creado el 18 de Abril del 2012

4 de diciembre de 2012

Just like a prayer, I'll take you there, It's like a dream to me.

Life is a mystery, everyone must stand alone, I hear you call my name and it feels like home.
When you call my name it's like a little prayer, I'm down on my knees, I wanna take you there, In the midnight hour I can feel your power just like a prayer you know I'll take you there.
I hear your voice, it's like an angel sighing, I have no choice, I hear your voice feels like flying; I close my eyes, Oh God I think I'm falling, out of the sky, I close my eyes, heaven help me.
Like a child you whisper softly to me, you're in control just like a child, now I'm dancing; It's like a dream, no end and no beginning, you're here with me, it's like a dream, let the choir sing.
Just like a prayer, your voice can take me there, Just like a muse to me, you are a mystery, Just like a dream, you are not what you seem, Just like a prayer, no choice your voice can take me there