I feel like my heart is stuck in bumper to bumper traffic, I'm under pressure 'cause I can't have you the way that I want; let's just go back to the way it was...

Blog de Carla Creado el 18 de Abril del 2012

24 de enero de 2013

I like the way that feels...

On a Monday I am waiting, Tuesday I am fading  and by Wednesday I can’t sleep; Then the phone rings, I hear you and the darkness is a clear view 'cause you’ve come to rescue me.
Fall, with you I fall so fast, I can hardly catch my breath, I hope it lasts... 
It seems like I can finally rest my head on something real, I like the way that feel, It’s as if you know me better than I ever knew myself, I love how you can tell all the pieces, pieces, pieces of me... 
I am moody and messy, I get restless and it’s senseless, how you never seem to care; When I’m angry you listen, make me happy it’s your mission and you won’t stop till I’m there. 
Fall, sometimes I fall so fast when I hit that bottom crash, you’re all I have... 
How do you know everything I’m about to say? Am I that obvious? And if it’s written on my face I hope it never goes away...